Bonuses and benefits
- Travel allowance: 12,000 USD/Year
- End of year bonus: 12,000-23,000 USD (depends on the year of service)
- Overtime pay (based on 80 Hours/Month): 280 USD/Hour
Vocation 90 days/year
Monthly salary: $23000
Vocation 110 days/year
Monthly salary: $21500
Vocation 120 days/year
Monthly salary: $20700
Vocation 130 days/year
Monthly salary: $19900
1 month on / 1 month off
Monthly salary: $15500
6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
Monthly salary: $20500
- At the beginning and completion of 4 year contract the Pilot is provided with economy class one way ticket on any airlines to travel to and from his home to Tianjin.
- Health insurance is provided at airlines expense (12.8 million Yuan worldwide coverage except USA)
- Children education subsidy (70% of tuition fee for up to 2 children) is provided in Tianjin Wellington School. For other Mainland China school subsidy of 1000USD for each child.
- Loss of license insurance is provided by airlines
- Safety and annual bonuses are paid at the end of each year of agreement in RMB (equal to sums showed above in USD) to Pilot’s account in China.
- Travel allowance is paid every 3 months in USD to Pilot’s international account.
- During the ground school (before released as solo captain) the Monthly fee is reduced by 40% (for CAAC ATPL holders is reduced by 20%).
- During line training (before released as solo captain) the Monthly fee is reduced by 20%.
- 1/2 of salary is paid directly by Tianjin Airlines to account in China. 1/2 of salary will be paid transferred to any account designated by Pilot.
- 30 standby (ID75) tickets on Tianjin or Hainan domestic flight system. Jumpseat available for Domestic routes of HNA Group airlines.
- If the Pilot desires to receive funds to several accounts, the additional wire transfer fees shall be paid by the Pilot at the rate of $60 each.